We are committed to producing the plants you love in an environmentally-sustainable way. We use predatory insects such as midges, mites, wasps – and the occasional spider – as part of our program to reduce pesticide usage.
Our greenhouse is owned and operated by Arch Enterprises, a non-profit organization that provides innovative program services and employment opportunities to adults with developmental disabilities.
We occupy a unique space in the Edmonton gardening community. Large enough to offer a wide variety of seasonal and perennial plants, small enough that we take the time to provide our customers with personal attention and guidance.
The following guidelines have been implemented for In-store shopping to keep our valued customers and staff safe.
If you are feeling unwell – Please stay home, rest and get well.
Social Distance Shopping – Protocols for in-person shopping at Arch Greenhouses:
- Allow extra time for shopping and check out.
- Customers restricted to 1 person per group and we also ask that children are left at home.
- Staffs will be on hand to provide direction for our modified entrance and exit.
- Hand Sanitizer will be made available to customers as they enter and exit.
- The number of Customers will be limited to provide the best shopping experience possible.
- Please follow Social distancing markers and directional arrows for aisles.
- No Public Washrooms will available for the safety of all.
- Please allow extra time for our modified checkout process.
- Increased cleaning of all high traffic areas, carts and retail store.
- Effective immediately, on a temporary basis we will no longer be accepting cash payments. For the safety of all only debit or credit cards will be accepted..
Check out process:
- Please allow extra time for your order to be processed.
- Check out line will have limited spaces– if the line is full we ask for your patience until a space is made available.
- Please follow the social distancing markers.
- Bring your cart to the packing station and wait for your order to be sorted and counted. A cashier slip will be attached to the front of your cart.
- Go to the next available cashier and park your cart in the indicated space next to the cash desk.
- Wait for the cashier to ring in your order and process your payment.
Curbside orders are still available by the following options:
Place your order online by visiting our website: www.archgreenhouses.com
or by email at email@example.com
or by phone 780-438-4349
Arch Greenhouses is a division of Arch Enterprises, an organization providing support services for adults with developmental disabilities.
Thank you for your business. Your purchases help us in our mission to support people with disabilities