Return and Refund Policy
Returns must be made in person at our greenhouse. The Original receipt or online proof of purchase must accompany the return.
- Instore Purchases: Full refunds or credit will be provided on approved items.
- Online Purchases: Refunds will be provided for approved items; no refunds or exchanges on items marked as final sale. Please allow 3-5 business days for refund to be processed.
Plants will NOT be accepted for return unless, following evaluation by our horticulturist team, are deemed to have been problematic at the time of sale; these must be returned to our greenhouse within 7 days of purchase. The original receipt or online proof of purchase must be provided for all returns and exchanges. We will not knowingly sell/ship any plant that is not healthy and viable.
Garden Goods can be returned or exchanged within 14 days from the date of purchase provided that, unless defective, they are in new condition and in original, intact packaging (unopened). The original receipt or online proof of purchase must be provided for all returns and exchanges.
- Gift Certificates
- On Sale/Clearance Items, including plants
- Seasonal holiday merchandise
- Chemicals, Fertilizers, Pesticides or Biological Controls.
Credit card Purchases: your refund will go back on to your credit card. It may take up to 30 days for the refund amount to appear on your card statement. If the card was cancelled or you paid with a prepaid card, contact the card issuer to access your refund. The money will still be sent to this card account.